Monday, May 3, 2010

oh kawan.

another song after HOW TO SAVE A LIFE that i want to dedicate to all my friends, yang sering bergaduh n masih tidak baik or okay. yang penting. semua ni akan gelak masa depan nanti.

scarecrow adams - disagree

HEYYYYYY..........i heyyyyy.....i hey.....
i want it i got it
i lost it then i found it
so if you're there then i guess
i'll see you when we get there
so we engrave on our graves
all the things we want to say
live and die i dont know why
why i've got my head up high

my life that i feel like i
should die i wonder why
i had it all before
i had it all that's why we say
i don't want to go
my life i feel like i
should die i wonder why
i had it all and that's why we say
HEY.....i hey....i hey....no i don't want to go

so we shift and we fly
for a hundred miles to get here
so why don't you come round my
way and help break this silence
i don't why i don't know if
i had it even if i tried
live and die i don't know
why i've got my head up high

No comments:

Post a Comment